I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe...
Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another foe:
from the inattention of the people to the concerns of the government.
- Daniel Webster, June 1st, 1837
These are links to some of the local sites that have a political effect on
the Lakeside Polo Club or the horse use in general.
- Monday February 28th at 7:00pm at the Lakeside Community Center, Lindo Lake (Moreno Room) An attempt has
been made to gather all the County Supervisor Candidates for us to learn their opinions, and for them to here our
opinions in regard to "The Vanishing Trails" of East County. For more info call: Lance Manfredi, VP Maine Ave.
Revitalization Assoc. 619-390-5700 or Nick Castinglione, Pres. East County Trails Council 619-390-0591.
- Wednesday March 1, 2000 at 7:30pm at the Lakeside Community Center located at 9841 Vine St. in Lakeside,
Lakeside Community Planning Group Meeting: [Agenda]
- Tuesday March 7th, 2000 VOTE! (Yes on 12: www.parks2000.org
Lakeside Government Links
County Government Links
For more information or to add content contact email@example.com
0. 00-02-27 politics page introduced