The Lakeside Polo Club is hosting a Celebration of
Willis Allen's Life on Sunday, July 25th at 4pm.
The extended Allen family had their service last
Thursday (6/24) and a beautiful service it was, just
what Willis would have liked. But not everyone could
attend so the Lakeside Polo Club felt it appropriate
to host this event at a place where Willis could
always be found.
Here are some details:
- Please join us on the Lakeside Polo Field
- Feel free to speak, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with some
idea of what you'll present so an agenda can be
assembled. Poetry, Song and Prayers are welcome.
- This event is post-game (noon) hence, casual dress
is expected, but come as you like.
- It will be hot so bring hats and water, remember
this event is on the field, and the field is in
Lakeside, and it is late July.
- If you have portable chairs you may wish to bring
- Please forward or call anyone you think would like
- Note to local players, Sunday's (7/25) chukkas are moved to [--9:30am,
maybe not at all depending on the weather--]. CORRECTION: looks like an attempt will be made to have games just before the event starting at 3pm.